Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we no longer process trade requests for quotes outside of our website. Please use the Request a Quote feature on our website to submit your inquiry.
How to request a quote:
- Browse for a product you’d like in our shop and navigate to the product’s page
- Select any options (if available) and input the desired quantity
- Press the Add to Quote Request link (shown below the add to cart button once options have been selected for applicable products)
- Repeat until all items have been added to your quote list, then review your quote list
- Fill out your billing and shipping information and add optional notes beside each item or in the comment field
- Click the Submit Quote Request button
We will send you a proposal directly from the website within 24-48 business hours.
How to edit a quote request:
At this time, quote requests cannot be edited by customers. Please submit a new request.
How to respond to a proposal:
We will send you a proposal directly from the website within 24-48 business hours. You will receive your proposal by email at the address provided when you submitted the quote request. The proposal email contains Accept and Reject links. Alternatively, if you were logged in when you requested your proposal, you will be able to view a list of your proposals in your account area.
Your response needs to be indicated before the proposal expiration date, or it will expire and the process will need to be started again.
How to accept a proposal and complete your order:
Clicking the accept link in your proposal email will turn your proposal into an order that can be completed. You will be taken to a payment page after clicking the accept link. You will also receive an email indicating that you’ve accepted the proposal, which contains a link to the checkout page. You may return later to complete the payment, but please note that orders are only processed after payment is received so that is when your manufacturing lead time begins.