Werkstätte Carl Auböck

Founded as a metal workshop for girdling and chasing back in the 19th century, the original Carl Auböck workshop is still located in the 7th district of Vienna in Bernardgasse 23. Since its foundation until now, the workshop mainly produces what is known as Viennese Bronze. In 1926 the workshop passed from father to son, who brought in new ideas and the beginning of characteristic Auböck design.

Rewire Selects by Werkstätte Carl Auböck