In 1956 the maestro Ignazio Gardella created the Arenzano lamp. He named it after the Ligurian seaside resort where he designed and built numerous buildings for the Milanese establishment of those years. He made it with a slim body but with a solid handle at the top. It is interrupted by a Murano glass shade that allows the diffusion of a soft and elegant light. Available in two different sizes to satisfy the increasingly demanding tastes of the time.